Birch Coppice is within 26 miles of two international airports – Birmingham and East Midlands. East Midlands Airport is the UK's busiest pure cargo airport and second only to Heathrow, handling over 300,000 tonnes of flown cargo every year.
East Midlands supports cargo logistics around the clock, with the following benefits:
- Intercontinental 2893m / 9492ft runway
- 24 hour operations with no slot restrictions
- Frequent scheduled air cargo truck services to all major UK airports
- Over 2 million sq ft of dedicated cargo apron/ramp space with simultaneous handling capability for 6 x B747Fs
- Interline non-stop cargo connections to major cities throughout Europe, North America and the Middle East